RE: Makefile targets again :-) (Was Re: compile)

Greaves Tristan TM (Tristan.Greaves@icl.com)
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 14:03:53 -0000

Neil,

I'm certainly considering it. However, I want more feedback on the idea,
especially since the whole configuration/dependencies/compiling area appears
to be going to have a complete re-working for 2.3

Can anyone give me more information on what (if anything) is planned
at the moment?

Tris.

---
Tristan Greaves                        (Systems Integrator)
Enterprise Solutions
ICL                                  Tel: +44 (0)1344 472512
Lovelace Road                     Mobile: +44 (0)7970 194624
Bracknell RG12 8SN                  Mail: Tristan.Greaves@icl.com