Re: linux capabilities and ACLs

Rik van Riel (riel@nl.linux.org)
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 20:26:09 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 3 Feb 1999, Matthew Wilcox wrote:

> I've just written a document which is intended to be distributed
> as linux/Documentation/filesystems/ext2.txt. I've updated it to
> deal with this misunderstanding. I'll quote the whole thing here
> now (as more people are likely to review it);

Writing kernel documentation seems to become a popular
hobby...

Would there be any interest in a kernel-doc list? I'd
be happy to set it up and take some traffic out of the
linux-kernel list...

Linux-kernel really is too busy. We need to be strict
in what we post to it and we need other places to post
the stuff that some people might not find appropriate
for this list. My server (www.nl.linux.org) has more
than enough memory and bandwidth left to take care of
any needs in this regard...

regards,

Rik -- If a Microsoft product fails, who do you sue?