Re: [patch] fixed 2.2.1 inode-leakage due bogus design of the free_inodes algorithm [was [Re: [shows

Oleg Drokin (green@ccssu.crimea.ua)
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 18:27:06 +0300 (MSK)

Hello!
> On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Oleg Drokin wrote:
> I just know why you got a lockup with my first patch (it's because I
> trusted the core of the inuse_list browsing in free_inodes()). Please try
> out my _latest_ patch (not the second one where I ask you to backup your
> HD ;).
I've tried it. It locks up as before.
with while :; do cat /proc/.../inode-state
last 5 lines is:
2058 0 0 0 0 0 0

Bye,
Oleg

--
 [RAVE *SUCKS* TEAM] [Team $Ui(iDE] [Trans-M Must Die!] [Sepultura Fans Team]
                         [Tolkien forever team]