Re: What the h-ll.. [Was: Re: A module bug in 2.2.1?]

Ragnar Hojland Espinosa (ragnar@redestb.es)
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 02:45:34 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 5 Feb 1999, Marcin Dalecki wrote:

> > The version in the modutils package is really just a port from C++ to C.
> > I have no problems recognizing my own code even if the comments were changed.

> So you must have a very wide sense of recognition. Maybe the manual
> page?
> Or what?

No, but if he wrote it (IIRC) he should at least keep a "based on.." line.
Otherwise, IMO, it's just ugly code ripping.

> You are just telling lies and insults.
[snip]
> Ah so you are the one responsible for the shit peace of design the whole

No offense, but I don't understand. You call Bjorn a liar because he says
he wrote it, but then you pick on him for writing/designing it?

--
____/|  Ragnar Hojland  (ragnar@lightside.ddns.org)      Fingerprint  94C4B
\ o.O|                                                   2F0D27DE025BE2302C