Re: [OFFTOPIC] Re: What is the --MARK-- ?

Omachonu Ogali (omachonu.ogali@softhome.net)
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 03:15:31 -0500

--------------FE7FFF3E2A9D1025F0A47AF0

Ragnar Hojland Espinosa wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Feb 1999, Aaron Tiensivu wrote:
> > This is what I don't understand.. the only function of this message is to cause
> > confusion for 99% of the users and putting "-- MARK --" in the system logs just
>
> Then 99% of the users haven't read the man page as they should. What's
> the use of documentation if nobody bothers to read it? Let's rm it all!
>
> --
> ____/| Ragnar Hojland (ragnar@lightside.ddns.org) Fingerprint 94C4B
> \ o.O| 2F0D27DE025BE2302C
> =(_)= "Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer for 104B78C56 B72F0822
> U chaos and madness await thee at its end." hkp://keys.pgp.com
>
> -

Hey, don't get any funny ideas about rm'ing the manual
pages. There are some users out there who support this
wonderful documentation, but on the other hand there's
the idiots who never touch a manual. It balances so
quit thinking so hard.

In humor,
Omachonu Ogali

--
Omachonu Ogali...omachonu.ogali@softhome.net
---

begin:vcard n:Ogali;Omachonu x-mozilla-html:FALSE org:Intranova Networking Group;Internet Services Division adr:;;;;;; version:2.1 email;internet:omachonu.ogali@softhome.net title:Network Administrator x-mozilla-cpt:;0 fn:Omachonu Ogali end:vcard