Re: I found a misspelled word on your website...

Alain Toussaint (alaint@cgocable.ca)
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 14:11:01 -0500

Chris Johnson wrote:

> I happened upon your web site and noticed that "receive" is misspelled (you
> have it as "recieve"). The URL of the page is:
> http://www.wcug.wwu.edu/lists/netdev/199708/msg00039.html
>
> Sorry for making such a big deal of a simple misspelling; my therapist says
> I have an obsessive-compulsive personality<g>. But these web pages seem to
> live forever and this could be embarrassing.

wonder if it's not a troll,i received the exact same e-mail on the
berlin
list,as indicated in the second paragraph,i suspect he's both obsessive
and the developpers of that particular apps (want to get some pub),i
think
there's better way to advertise a software.

AT