Re: [Total OFF TOPIC} A very strange, crazy thing

Gregory Maxwell (linker@z.ml.org)
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 20:14:52 -0500 (EST)

Yes, this is right. (Though I'm not so sure about your shell actually
showing the //, mine doesnt and pwd reports the correct answer).

This is completly standards complient. Before you notice it by yourself,
this is also okay too:

[root@limelight /usr]# mkdir a
[root@limelight /usr]# cd a
[root@limelight a]# rmdir .