Re: fsync on large files

Hans Reiser (reiser@idiom.com)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 01:26:30 -0800

--------------FAF79F81C819967E2B308C2F

Yura, would you measure our performance when doing fsync on a 500mb file, and compare it to ext2?
fsync performance is a current linux kernel thread....
I have no idea what it is for reiserfs....

Thanks,

Hans

"Manuel J. Galan" wrote:

> What happened with ReiserFS ?
>
> -

Hans

--
Don't be locked out of the source, and doomed to life in the slow lane.
Dump NT! Get Linux (http://www.kernel.org) plus ReiserFS

--------------FAF79F81C819967E2B308C2F Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> Yura, would you measure our performance when doing fsync on a 500mb file, and compare it to ext2?