Re: New new enhanced memory detection patch; testers wanted

david parsons (o.r.c@p.e.l.l.p.o.r.t.l.a.n.d.o.r.u.s)
20 Feb 1999 13:59:34 -0800

In article <linux.kernel.199902201531.QAA21943@wsdw01.win.tue.nl>,
Guest section DW <dwguest@win.tue.nl> wrote:

> ____
> david parsons \bi/ I sure hope nobody is using 1e4->1eb in the transfer
> \/ block.
>
>I am today, but don't let that stop you.

Should I relocate the data elsewhere? If your use of the transfer
block is published, then I should get out of your way.

>Maybe it is bad to conditionally take some space.
>That is, I would omit these #ifdef's here, even if nobody uses
>the defined constants.

Good idea. The 2.2.1 patch doesn't #ifdef those defines any more.

____
david parsons \bi/ Time to patch 1.2.13!
\/