Re: Realtek 10/100Mhz ehternets cards

Raiden (raiden@arrakis.es)
Thu, 04 Mar 1999 16:14:29 +0000

Could any tell me about this url?
I dont know where it's ...

Anyway i have got 2 mails telling me about active in 2.2.1
the realteck 2129/8139
-
make menuconfig:
Network Device support: Ethernet (10 or 100Mbit).
< > RealTek 8129/8139 (not 8019/8029!) support
-

I'll repeat it's not in 2.2.1 ... not supported yet ( i dont know why ) ...
of course it's on 2.0.36.

If i get that url i'll check that pach on driver and install again a 2.0.36
to check if it's work with that eth cards.
Anyway, as i said, i got same 'irq timeouts' problems with Dec tulip eth cards
so i suspect it can be a fail with this mainboards.
If any have got problems with that of have any experience i'll reboot the
system
t get the mainboard dates .... only if any can help me :( i cannot shutdown
that
machine if it's not extrict necesary.

Thanks all.