Netscape pipe fix on the way

Dan Kegel (dank@alumni.caltech.edu)
Fri, 05 Mar 1999 21:20:15 -0800

Looks like Netscape may have a fix for the bug described on
the linux-kernel list in January (see
http://lwn.net/1999/0128/a/netscape-hack.html)

I told Alec about the attachment problem posted more recently
(see http://www.kt.opensrc.org/#4 ), too, and I think he's looking
into it.

Here's what Alec sent me. (Thanks, Alec!)

--
Speaking only for myself, not for my employer