Re: (U)DMA issues - another for the blacklist? (was Re: Maybe Disk Problem.)

Greg (damin@cleveland.lug.net)
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 15:02:00 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 7 Mar 1999, Pavel Ravits wrote:

> Hi,
>

> (2nd message)
>
> Andre M. Hedrick wrote:
>
> > Recompile with the CONFIG_AUTODMA option disabled.

I don't have an CONFIG_AUTODMA in my kernel...

[root@tori linux]# uname -a
Linux tori.nacs.net 2.2.2-ac7 #2 Sat Mar 6 01:21:49 EST 1999 i586 unknown
[root@tori linux]# grep DMA .config
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDEDMA=y
CONFIG_IDEDMA_AUTO=y