Re: 2.2.3-pre3 - `make modules_install' doesn't.

Tim Waugh (tim@cyberelk.demon.co.uk)
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 22:42:30 +0000 (GMT)

On 8 Mar 1999, Zygo Blaxell wrote:

> I just built a 2.2.3-pre3 on an i386, a small kernel with lots of modules.
> Here's a list of all the modules that were _not_ installed by
> 'make config && make dep && make bzImage modules && make modules_install':

It works fine for me. I have modules installed from 2.2.3-pre3 that you
listed.

Perhaps the problem is 'make bzImage modules' -- it _should_ work, but
does it? Myself, I make the two targets separately.

Tim.
*/