Re : No video/network services and so on... SMP ?

Yann Bizeul (yann@collet.fr)
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:20:28 +0000

okay,

i'm running kernel 2.2.0, with just an DEC based (21140) ethernet card 100
Base T. there is also an adaptec UltraWide SCSI card, that was onboard in
another server having the same problems.
SMP support in enabled in the kernel... What more ?
mmm the system in running on an ide disk...