Re: [maybe OFFTOPIC]: connections from 1.0.0.0 !?!

Vedad Kajtaz (vk@mankind.net)
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:48:38 +0100

Hi again,

i've got a couple of mails saying this might happen only if 'Drop source
routed frames' option is
disabled, however i've checked both servers .config file, and it is
_enabled_.

Thanx,

-- Vedad Kajtaz