Re: Stuck shift key on one virtual console (2.0.36)

Mike A. Harris (mharris@ican.net)
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 14:45:47 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, Alex Buell (Home) wrote:

>I recently swapped keyboards on the fly when my machine was "live". I
>didn't want to reboot it for that uptime. However, the keyboard didn't
>reset itself to the required keyrate so I ended up having to bash the keys
>for the required number of characters rather than just hold it down and
>get auto-repeat. Is there an utility that tweaks the keyobard's attributes
>for you? (I did reboot in the end - for 2.2.3 =)

kbdrate

--
Mike A. Harris                   Linux advocate      GNU advocate
Computer Consultant                          Open Source advocate

The DVORAK keyboard layout RULES! I memorized it in 45 minutes and I don't think I'm ever going back to QWERTY!