Re: SMBfs problems

Nils Rennebarth (nils@ipe.uni-stuttgart.de)
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 19:20:49 +0100

--zywvytGCXzdVpkje

On Wed, Mar 24, 1999 at 12:09:01PM -0600, Matthew Vanecek wrote:
> I've also had similar problems, using kernel 2.2.x/samba 2.0.2,
> connecting to NT 4.0sp4 WS. Usually, I get an IO error, or something
> similar, which according to the docs was attributed to a keepalive
> error.
The bug is in the smbmount program. Workaround: Use an environment variable
to store the password. Or wait till the next release of smbmount.

Nils

--
Plug-and-Play is really nice, unfortunately it only works 50% of the time.
To be specific the "Plug" almost always works.            --unknown source

--zywvytGCXzdVpkje Content-Type: application/pgp-signature

--zywvytGCXzdVpkje--