Re: [OFFTOPIC] Re: A bit off-topic ... (fwd)

Wed, 31 Mar 1999 20:21:44 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Alan Curry wrote:

> Richard B. Johnson writes the following:
> >
> >FYI, the only sequence point is ';'.
>
> Oops, the only sequence points are ';', '&&', and '||'.
>
> Oops, the only sequence points are ';', '&&', '||', and ','.

Read the message. The only sequence point in the construction to
which I explicitly referred was the ';'. Neither the '?' operator
nor the ':' are sequence points.

Editing out the previous lines in my message and displaying a single
sentence, out if context, is a bit UN-sporting. As a matter of fact,
I am livid.

Cheers,
Dick Johnson
***** FILE SYSTEM WAS MODIFIED *****
Penguin : Linux version 2.2.5 on an i686 machine (400.59 BogoMips).