Re: two soundcards at the same time with linux 2.2.x

Khimenko Victor (khim@sch57.msk.ru)
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 04:19:20 +0400 (MSD)

In <37066B00.AC74CE9E@integnet.com> user@integnet.com (user@integnet.com) wrote:
> so I‡ve searched everywhere and found nothing
> how to set up this situation (a sbawe32 and a vibra16c <- this one
> works at my machine in "alone mode" althougt it was told not to do)

There are way to may many different "vibra16c" cards :-(( vibra16c with
16bit DMA usage supported, with only DMA8 used not supported.

> I‡d like to have it since it worked fine with the 2.0.x kernels
> but I can‡t give the sb.o module two dma and dma(card 2) and another
> for the two 16 bit dma‡s

> help anyone??

AFAIK you should just insert module twice. Can not test: have just one 3year
old supported non-PnP vibra :-))