Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender (fwd)

Riley Williams (rhw@BigFoot.Com)
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 11:21:49 +0100 (GMT)

Hi all.

The message referred to is one I posted to this mailing list from the
person stated. Since I clearly can't get through to him/her any other
way, I'm forced to post on here to register my disapproval as I'm no
spam merchant and strongly dislike being classified as such.

There are GENUINE reasons for my using a bigfoot.com address, and they
have NOTHING to do with spam, but I don't plan on going into them
here. Anybody who cares, and who can accept mail from bigfoot.com
addresses, can email asking, and I will advise them...

I will also add that in my experience, just denying a site access to
your system because of a few spam merchants thereon is simply
counterproductive and only harms the site doing the denying.

Best wishes from Riley.

* ftp://ftp.MemAlpha.cx/pub/rhw/Linux
* http://www.MemAlpha.cx/kernel.versions.html