Re: 2.2.5 troubles: NFS client internals and PPP (digiboard pcxx)

Trond Myklebust (trond.myklebust@fys.uio.no)
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 11:52:51 +0200 (CEST)

>> > Apr 6 17:07:14 hur kernel: nsm_mon_unmon: rpc failed,
>> > status=-13
>>
>> Your server is for some reason not allowing access to the
>> rpc.statd port. Is it running rpc.statd?

> Its not running knfsd but compiled for kernel nfs
> support. There should be no messages.

There should if you're using NFS locking. Linux does not support
unmonitored locks. Please look at the function nlmclnt_lock in
fs/lockd/clntproc.c if you don't believe me...

Cheers,
Trond