Re: Realtek 8139 driver in config menu

A.Supreeth Reddy (sup@svrec.ernet.in)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 14:20:20 +0530 (IST)

What you could do as one solution is compile rtl1839.c as
a module and then use insmod. Second solution:Also you can add this to
Makefile in the /usr/src/linux/drivers/net/ and then make suitable
modification in the Space.c of same dir ,also change net_init.c according.
While insmod is quite simple ,I feel you should opt for that.
sup.