Re: admutil problems

M Sweger (mikesw@whiterose.net)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 15:38:07 -0400 (EDT)

Well, I applied the patch below but used 9 instead of 8.
My linux 2.2.5 doesn't have any of the ac patches. although the
link/unlink seems to be fixed - sort of - the rename() is still broke.
Now upon "reboot" the unmount works for remote files but hangs right after
unmounting the local files. I'll have to check what the next command is in
the rc scripts to determine if it is unmount or some other command.

Do you have the email address of the maintainer of the UMSDOS for the
kernel along with the patch below?