ufs - write support.

Murali Nagaraj (murali.n@tatainfotech.com)
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 11:43:33 +0800 (SST)

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999, Daniel Pirkl wrote:

> this type as read-only. If you can give me some info, header files, or
> floppy image with some text files, it could try to help you.

i am truly sorry. i can't give you any information right now.
is there any document describing the architecture of the UFS. right now
i am trying to figure out the architecture by reading code. needless to
say, progress is painfully slow. i am stuck at the "cylinders" handling
section of the code. *ANYBODY* who has information about ufs architecture
*please* contact me with the same. i will be eternally grateful.
thanks, murali