Re: Linux Tuning

Stephen C. Tweedie (sct@redhat.com)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 17:40:14 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

On 20 Apr 1999 08:19:51 -0000, Hard Work <teamwork@freemail.c3.hu> said:

> * Reviving the linux-perf mailing list,

Yes...

> Mat Kovach <mkovach@cleveland.lug.net> has generously
> offered to start a mailing list on their newly acquired
> linuxgroups.org domain to discuss ways to optimize Linux and
> various related applications.

Not _another_ list: the more lists we have, the bigger the chance that
we have performance people who aren't talking to each other! I've set
reply-to: to that list. It's a majordomo list: run

echo subscribe linux-perf | mail majordomo@www-klinik.uni-mainz.de

to subscribe.

Anyway, Rik now has a CVS repository set up now on nl.linux.org for
documentation, and I'm collecting links and patches to index the current
works-in-progress. Any submissions will be gratefully accepted.

Cheers,
Stephen