Re: Re: Clock

Livia Catarina Soares (liviacatarina@zipmail.com.br)
25 Apr 1999 15:52:05 -0300

------1a2b3c4d5e6f7g8h9i0j1k2l3m4n5o6p7q8r9s0t===

Dear Colleagues

I think that I was not clear in the last message.
I wrote "clock" but I mean "clock ticks".

In the LINUX system one tick is equal to 10ms.
I want to change this value to 1ms, for example.

"A periodic 10 ms clock tick is problematic for supporting multimedia applications whose time requirements often require a finer granularity."

Then ...

Which is the right procedure ??
Could I find some kind of problem after this modification ??

Once more thank you.
Best regards,
Livia Catarina.
http://www.zipmail.com.br O e-mail que vai aonde voc=EA est=E1.