Re: 2.2.6: "modprobe: Could find module net-pf-19"

Nuno Emanuel F. Carvalho (nemanuel@student.dei.uc.pt)
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:35:24 +0100 (WET DST)

On 26 Apr 1999, Mikael Djurfeldt wrote:

> Robert Siemer <siemer@i309.hadiko.de> writes:
>
> > On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, Mikael Djurfeldt wrote:
> >
> > > Now I wonder: What is the module "net-pf-19"? I can't find it
> > > mentioned in any documentation and I don't find it in the kernel
> > > sources.
> >
> > > (I'm not subscribing to this list. Please answer by e-mail.)
> >
> > No, please also answer to the list, I'm interested in the answer, too.

I'm not sure but I think it's a module which is used by vmware ...
When I'd installed vmware it compiled one like that and the
vmware's uninstaller don't remove a file called vmware from init.d

Regards,
Nuno Carvalho

иииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Nuno Emanuel F. Carvalho