Re: 2.2.6 problems for SX164 (updated) (fixed...)

Jiann-Ming Su (js1@microwave.ph.msstate.edu)
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 21:42:03 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999, Jiann-Ming Su wrote:

> [...]

Whatever you guys did for 2.2.7, the problem seems to have gone away.

Jiann-Ming Su "People seldom do what they believe in. They do
js1@microwave.ph.msstate.edu what is convenient, then repent." --Bob Dylan