Re: DLT tape drive under Linux?

Eduardo Soriano (e_soriano@dapsys.ch)
Tue, 04 May 1999 18:56:02 +0200

We use DLT4000 for large backups. No problem at all.

One month ago I ask for some experience feedback when using DLT7000.
Marc Schaefer schaefer@alphanet.ch told me there is no incompatibility
with this device.

About controllers we use BusLogic Flash boards.

No experience with BRU.

Should you need more information, feel free.

Bye