Re: [OT] SB Live! drivers released for Linux

Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Thu, 6 May 1999 03:42:14 +0000 ( )

I just bought the same one. It comes out to $15.25 after sales tax, the
free shipping is a great deal. I've been longing to replace my SB16 PnP,
and $15 is extremely reasonable for a PCI/3D/wavetable soundcard.

http://www.onsale.com/category/inv/0034253/01503697.htm in case anyone
else is interested.