Re: Oops assist... [Solution + Patch]

Michael B. Trausch (mtrausch@wcnet.org)
Thu, 6 May 1999 14:48:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 6 May 1999, Philip Gladstone wrote:
PG>I looked at trying to write the dump to disk, but that looked
PG>dangerous (and difficult!).

Maybe there's a possibility for a kernel option that would dump directly
to /dev/fd0, and treat the disk as a file. That seems to me like it might
work. What's the feasibility on that idea?

Michael B. Trausch
President of Linux Operations, ADK Computers
ADK Computers, Walbridge Office Phone: 419.838.8104
5375 Keller Road Main Office: 419.882.7435
Walbridge, OH 43465 E-Mail: mtrausch@wcnet.org
Thursday, May 06, 1999
Take two crows and caw me in the morning