Re: HELP> VFS: dqput: trying to free free dquot

Jarkko Haapalainen (eagle@opp.ysakk.fi)
Tue, 11 May 1999 19:52:31 +0300 (EEST)

Now it worked, thanks again of your patch and your time! I can't test
it on the server 2-4 weeks so I let you know then is it working or not, do
I get same errors with this patch. See then :)

Sincerely,

Jarkko Haapalainen / <jarkkoha@dlc.fi>

------
ps. I'm not on the kernel mailing list so please if you answer this
message send your answer directly to me (e-mail: jarkkoha@dlc.fi). Thanks
for your help!