Re: JitterBug for 2.3

Linus Torvalds (torvalds@transmeta.com)
Tue, 11 May 1999 23:21:03 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 12 May 1999, Jakub Jelinek wrote:

> As 2.3 is out, I'd like to know if you are going to check JitterBug again
> as a pipe for kernel patches, so that people can start queueing them there
> again?

JitterBug turned out to be way too much pain for me, and the biggest
reasons I tried (Alan and David) both started working in a way that made
the original reason for us wanting to have JitterBug go away.

Something like JitterBug might eventually rear its igly head, but not in
the immediate future..

Linus