Re: 2.2.8_ikd1.bz2 (resend)

David Grothe (dave@gcom.com)
Thu, 13 May 1999 08:49:19 -0500

Andrea:

I have no opinion as to which debugger to merge in with IKD. I do agree
with
Tigran that my kernel gdb patch is appropriate for inclusion with the
kernel
source. It appears that the kernel developers for the other
architectures
took an earlier version of this patch and then integrated it into the
kernel
source for their architectures. Thus, the i386 architecture was the
only one
not to have this patch incorporated into the kernel source.

I have had no response from Linus thus far on my request.

-- Dave