Re: Quota bugs

Simon Kirby (sim@netnation.com)
Thu, 13 May 1999 08:55:51 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 13 May 1999, Jan Kara wrote:

> > Having major quota oopses left and right here on SMP machines, and I saw
> > you were doing some race cleanup. Do you have a patch against 2.2.8 that
> > I could apply?
>
> Just now I have only against 2.2.7 and it won't go with 2.2.8. I'm going to
> rediff it against 2.2.8 tonight (I wanted to do it today but damned floppy...).
> The patches are at ftp://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/pub/local/jack/quota-fix-2.2.7.diff.gz

I applied this one against 2.2.8 and ignored the rejects (as it looks like
the two rejected hunks were somewhat folded into 2.2.8), and it seemed to
compile. I will see if it's actually working or not now. :)

Simon-

| Simon Kirby | Systems Administration |
| mailto:sim@netnation.com | NetNation Communications |
| http://www.netnation.com/ | Tech: (604) 684-6892 |