Re: Observation and questions

Athanasius (Athanasius@miggy.org)
Tue, 18 May 1999 08:47:34 +0100

On Mon, May 17, 1999 at 09:46:55AM -0400, Gary Anderson wrote:
> 2.) For the time in the future when I want to go to the 2.2 kernel (It
> seems, from reading this list, to have yet a few bugs^H^H^H^H....errrr
> 'unresolved features') is there a "victims list" of things that need
> to be replaced/removed/upgraded in order to go from 2.0.37 to the
> latest 2.2.x kernel ??

/usr/src/linux/Documentation/Changes

For what it's worth Debian 'slink' distribution seems to have all the
prerequisites in place already. Now to find time to cross fingers and
reboot into that freshly compiled 2.2.9...

-Ath

--
- Athanasius = Athanasius(at)miggy.org
		  Finger athan(at)fysh.org for PGP key