Re: Curious

Gregory Maxwell (linker@z.ml.org)
Wed, 19 May 1999 18:51:36 -0400 (EDT)

Umm.. 2.1 was certantly NOT rewritten from scratch.. There is a patch from
2.0.28 -> 2.1.0 and it's not that huhg (but it does touch a lot of files).

Sure, a lot was changed big time, and some subsystems were rewritten, but
that was done throught the 2.1 line.

A patch was not provided from 2.0.37 to 2.2 because they had drifted far
enough apart that the patch would have been larger.