Re: Linux name in BAD taste

Menion (lkml@srci.iwpsd.org)
Sat, 22 May 1999 11:13:45 -0600

Alex,
It was very bad. *laugh* I saw it, it was... disgusting. They
apparently were allowing anyone to post anything, and it was a bunch of
like, 13 year old pucks who wanted to say 'pussy', and 'fuck' because
thier parents said it was bad.

The page did say that it would be updated, and well... it is =).

js [btw: I have nothing to do with linuxhq.org, I just saw someone post
to the list, and thought that I woul check it out.]

alex.buell@tahallah.demon.co.uk wrote:

> On Wed, 19 May 1999, Thomas E. Dodd /CSDC wrote:
>
> > The site www.linuxhq.org has a home page with extremely vulgar
> > language. This is definatly not the image that should be associated
> > with linux.
>
> I just looked. WHAT *vulgar* langauge?
>
> Cheers,
> Alex.
>
> --
> "The Bible was written by the same people who said the Earth was flat!"
>
> http://www.tahallah.demon.co.uk
>
> -

                Joshua Schmidlkofer
            [ --  Linux Evangelist -- ]