Re: lxdialog/color problems

Roeland Th. Jansen (roel@grobbebol.xs4all.nl)
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 07:31:09 +0000

On Sun, May 30, 1999 at 08:46:49PM -0500, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:

Michael,

> > I have found a working version of lxdialog and even have both
> > sources -- the one that fails and the one that doesn't.
>
> I'm interested.
>
> Are they both from stock kernel versions? I would be really interested
> if they are, and if you have the kernel version numbers.

one is from the kernel source tree and fails; the version that works well is
from the isdn utils.

if you want them to check what's wrong, I can send them in *.tar.gz format.

Roeland

--
Grobbebol's Home                 |      Don't give in to spammers.
http://www.xs4all.nl/~bengel     |     Use your real e-mail address