RE: Kernel config idea...

Greg Smart (GSmart@tennyson.com.au)
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 16:27:09 +1000

[Greg Smart] Yuk, building a kernel doesn't need to be anymore
'user friendly'
than it already is, besides if you really want to tune a kernel,
don't you want to
know about all the compile time parameters? I also think that most
of the things
you want to configure to meet the above roles aren't compile
optiions anyway.

Greg