Re: SLRAM patch to use non-cached RAM as swap/ramdisk

Bradley M Keryan (keryan@andrew.cmu.edu)
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 00:57:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 5 Jun 1999, B. James Phillippe wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Jun 1999, Mike A. Harris wrote:
>
> > I'd really like to see this useful patch make it into the kernel
> > source, unless there is some major reason to leave it out. Even
>
> Agreed.

I'll submit the version with your partitioning changes, if that's okay
with you. (Your changes are under the GPL, right? I know the licensing is
more or less unstated right now, and should be GPL if everyone involved is
okay with that...)

But it won't be for a couple days, at least, anyway.

Brad