question about testing my module.

Publishing User (chenl@mail.sc.cninfo.net)
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 09:06:17 +0800

Hello Riley,

thank u for your help.

What i really want to do is to test a new module.
The orginal kernel is stable, I think it's not reasonable
to reinstall a new one, also other modules. However, the
kernel is compiled with CONFIG_MODULEVERSION, and the symbol
table exported may be like this:
00145318 ip_forward_R1532c223
001d989c sysctl_ip_forward_Ra7d20d83

The new module needs these functions, but i know nothing about
the released version(ex/. _R1532c223). So, what should i do?

Best Regards.
Chenl.