Re: Why I run FreeBSD - SunOS, Solaris, Linux? No, thanks!

Dinesh Nair (dinesh@alphaque.com)
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 20:58:17 +0800 (MYT)

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, David Luyer wrote:

> Any reason we needed to see this 3 times, when it is completely irrelevant and
> mostly someone relatively uninformed slamming Sun because they (the person, not
> Sun) are too lazy to set up a system properly?

david,

i forwarded the mentioned article only once to the malaysian opensource
mailing list. i was not responsible for you receiving three copies of it,
neither do i think i am on any mailing list you are on too. kindly check
your facts before jumping to conclusions.

By the grace of God, /\_/\ "All dogs go to heaven."
dinesh@alphaque.com (0 0)
|for a in past present future; do |
| for b in clients employers associates relatives neighbours pets; do |
| echo "The opinions here in no way reflect the opinions of my $a $b."|
|done; done |