Re: Profanity in the Linux Kernel?!?!?

Henrik Olsen (henrik@iaeste.dk)
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 07:06:56 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999, Yoink! wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, David Woodhouse wrote:
>
> > AFAI am concerned, the whole thing's academic anyway.
>
> Not anymore, see an aritcle on the issue at
>
> http://www.wired.com/news/news/technology/story/20135.html
One of the most carefully written "out of context quote" pieces I've seen
in a while, it carefully forgets that almost everyone's talking about
comments in the code, and definitely confirms my previous impression of
Wired as being the tabloid of the computer world.

--
Henrik Olsen,  Dawn Solutions I/S       URL=http://www.iaeste.dk/~henrik/