Re: Massive e2fs corruption with 2.2.9/10?

Ed McMan (ed@EdMcMan.Yi.Org)
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:54:40 -0400 (EDT)

I'm running the same compiler, and there is *definately* a problem with
ext2 for me whenever I run 2.2.10. On booting up I get numerous ext2
errors while /etc/rc.d tries to load, and then, after maybe a few minutes,
I can't write to the disk because I get a drive full error, and I have 2.5
gigs free. 2.2.7 does not give me any problems however.

From, Ed McMan of EdMcMan.Yi.Org (shell.m00.net)