Re: I know that I am doing bad things but...

David Hinds (dhinds@zen.stanford.edu)
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 15:50:51 -0700

On Mon, Jun 21, 1999 at 03:50:41PM -0700, Ben Woodard wrote:
> The thing is that it is so easy to do inadvertantly unless you are
> paying close attention. An iconified shell over here or a electric
> eyes over there.

If you get in the habit of *always* doing "cardctl eject" before
ejecting the card, you'll be safe, since that will at least give you
an error message if the card can't be unloaded safely.

If you don't do this, you're also always risking loss of data.

-- Dave