Re: (reiserfs) Re: I discussed reading directories as files with

Mark H. Wood (mwood@iupui.edu)
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 09:49:55 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999, Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH wrote:
> In message <XFMail.990623170640.simon@irial.com>, Simon Kenyon writes:
> +-----
> | On 22-Jun-99 Kai Henningsen wrote:
> | > Wrt. OS/2:
> | > Its death is a pure marketing effect: IBM didn't really market it.
> |
> | so what was that >$100M marketing budget for OS/2 actually used for seeing as
> | how
> | they "didn't really market it"
> +--->8
>
> <hat type="OS/2">
> That's what we'd like to know....
> </hat>

They spent it all on one football game. :-(

A Brazil-nut is neatly packaged and tightly integrated.  To turn it into
food, you must crack and remove the shell.  I find that I feel the same
way about an increasing number of software products.  *sigh*