Re: The stability crisis

Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 22:44:43 +0000 ( )

[CC:'ing linux-kernel back in]

I'd be glad to maintain a list of known bugs in the current kernel
versions, however I'm not sure it's a wise idea for me to voulenteer
becuase I don't know very much about the linux kernel's internals. For
example, I don't think I would be able to tell whether two oopses are the
same bug.

I think one of the kernel developers (Alan Cox?) rejected bugzilla for the
kernel. Is a bug database going to be integrated into BitKeeper?