[Way OT] Re: 20 years without semantic innovation is enough

Alexander Viro (viro@math.psu.edu)
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 20:00:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Jeff Merkey wrote:

> So where's the neural interface engine for Linux so we don't need keyboards
> or terminals? How about the telepathic mouse sensor? Perhaps one day, whe
> these devices show up (due to someone's originality) I could invent a new
> computer language that uses them. It will only have two commands, "set bugs
> off" and "do what I'm thinking".
Ouch... Please, don't. It *will* hurt. OTOH... it might be useful... "Your
Honor, I didn't strangle him with the barbed wire when he drove the
fork-lift into the the rack with routers, computer did!"