Re: panic due to inetd-config?

Keith Owens (kaos@ocs.com.au)
Sat, 03 Jul 1999 21:33:05 +1000

On Sat, 03 Jul 1999 19:17:51 +0800 (CST),
Frank Butter <fbutter@ottomall.com.tw> wrote:
>I didn't made it so far to setup a serial logging machine
>as recommended here. there is a huge hexdump style of output
>that exeeds the screen - does it make any sense to
>post just the "Code:..." line only?

Better to send the lot. We definitely need the call trace. The code
is useful and, depending on what the code does, the registers are
useful as well. In any case you must feed the lot through ksymoops
before mailing, latest version is in ftp://ftp.ocs.com.au/pub/ksymoops,
the kernel version is obsolete.